Wednesday 3 September 2014

Stress less

I'm sorry I haven't written in a whole month. I think school and organising what's going to happen after I graduate has all just gotten a bit on top of me.

It's exam time at school at the moment which means everyone is either having an anxiety attack or in tears or just fighting with each other, so in order to de-stress and just take a time out, I have compiled a playlist of songs that are getting me through this shitty time of year:


These are just a few of the songs I have been listening to recently to try and calm myself down from the unnecessary, and ridiculous pressures of Year 12. I highly recommend playing them with the lights out...there's something really calming about hearing them in the dark.

- Stella Grace xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment