Monday 22 September 2014

Can I call a post 'Untitled'?

Disclaimer: This isn't interesting and upbeat, it has taken me 3 minutes and 26 seconds to write. I just needed to get this out, and my diary isn't enough anymore.

I wrote a really shitty blog post last night. I was going to publish it anyway, and perhaps I will sometime, but not right now.

It basically was talking about how I'm feeling at the moment. I'm not going to get too personal, but all you have to know is that the one thing in my life that I loved the most 3 days ago is slipping through my fingers. As I watch this happen, and forget to cup my hands to stop it from disappearing, I have been listening to this:


Sorry this is different from usual and perhaps sounds a bit melodramatic. I will be back in (normal upbeat) action soon. 
- Stella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment